Most dental practices use fillings and crowns that contain mercury and metal, which can result in inflammation and a variety of diseases. Holistic dentistry avoids these toxic chemicals every step of the way. At TMJ+, our holistic approach utilizes SMART Protocol, which ensures that the mercury-filling removal process doesn’t expose you to airborne chemicals. We then follow that up with non-toxic replacements.
What Is Holistic Dentistry?
Advantages of the TMJ+ Holistic Approach:
- Current dental regimen could be the source of periodontal disease, which can be further linked to heart disease, inflammatory disorders, diabetes risk, and more
- Potential for reduced medication and future dental procedures by revealing and treating the root cause of inflammation and metal toxicity that is causing your symptoms
- Pinpoint and address inflammatory markers that are tied to TMJ alignment, causing pain, stress, headaches, jaw popping, shoulder pain, ringing in ears, tinnitus, and jaw locking
- Ozone Therapy – the process we use following the removal of infection that uses ozone water to reduce the amount of bacteria commonly introduced into your body via lesser water systems
- Thermography Report Analysis – diagnostic tool used to locate inflammation which may be linked to decline in oral and total body health
- Fluoride Free Options
- BPA and Metal Free Fillings – eliminate toxic chemicals simply resting in your mouth with our non-toxic alternatives
- TMJ Treatment – in most cases, the source of your recurring dental trouble has much to do with TMJ alignment. Fix your alignment and the rest will follow
- Safe Mercury removal – We remove mercury amalgam fillings and do so in a way that protects the patient, dental team, and environment.
Dr. Becky Coats concentrates on the balance of the body.
Balanced bite, TMJ, and muscle position. Her unique approach makes her a physiological dentist as well as a holistic dental specialist.
Most of my life, I’ve worked as a pilot flying all kinds of aircraft. About 7 years ago, I retired in Ecuador, found some land that I liked in the Andes shortly after, and started building a self-sufficient farm.
While I was in the US learning about farming technology, I wanted to have some dental work done as well. I was looking for a dentist that understood the importance of energy pathways in each tooth and would not be inclined to use materials that would interfere with these. I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Becky Coats.
I expected the work to last for awhile, but seeing as how my mouth was an eclectic mix of veneers, different types of crowns, a few fillings, and some wisdom teeth I knew it wouldn’t be long before I needed more work.
Dr. Becky Coats evaluated my mouth and bite and planned a solution that would last. She put in new durable, attractive, nontoxic crowns, realigned and balanced the muscles that affect my bite, replaced a tooth loosened by a careless dentist in Ecuador with a seamless bridge, and made my smile overall much more attractive.
The transformation Dr. Coats orchestrated was well worth the trips back and forth to Ecuador and it will be worth any investment you may have to make.
Before & After
Swipe to the left to see Paul's transformation
Holistic Pain Relief.
Schedule a free consultation now.